Arviem AG, founded in 2008 and based in Baar Switzerland, is an internationally operating and fast-growing company with an innovative, creative and open-minded startup attitude.
We are a service provider offering real-time cargo monitoring services to increase visibility in global trade. Our monitoring service underlies a global pool of sensor devices that are managed by our operations team. Now we are searching for a motivated and skilled Operations Manager who has already collected experience in a similar role.
- You ensure successful monitoring services by taking appropriate actions
- You also support our clients with any uprising requests
- You set up new projects and guide our clients throughout this process
- You run education sessions and webinars
- You plan and coordinate logistics services at several 3PL’s
- You maintain existing projects on our web-based monitoring platform
- You deal with suppliers as well as Customs and other relevant actors along our monitoring service processes
- You cooperate closely with our sales team
As we put some of our most important client engagements into your hands we expect some selected skills from you. Since you act as the first point of contact for our clients we are convinced that your excellent communicational skills are a major plus.
- You have practical experience of direct contact with clients within a logistics environment
- You bring in your experience and knowledge about logistics processes and customer care
- You have very good English and eloquent communicational skills
- You take ownership of tasks and initiatives
- You work in a structured way – focusing on high-quality services towards our clients
- You appreciate working autonomously
- You feel comfortable in running education sessions and webinars
- You understand the importance of acting pro-actively
- You bring in some basic German and any other language you speak is of advantage
What we offer:
- We provide an exciting work environment
- We offer the latest working tools and software
- We will guide you through an in-depth introductory phase
- We offer 5 weeks of holidays
- We have our offices in Baar CH, Greifswald DE, and Querétaro MX
- We run challenging projects around the globe with some of the leading companies in the world
- We keep quick decision-making and start-up spirit alive
Please apply directly via the button below; we do not work with recruiters.
We appreciate all the applications we receive, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org