We are hiring: Supply Chain Project Manager (DE/EN, 100%) for our HQ in Baar, Switzerland.
Arviem AG, founded in 2008 and based in Baar Switzerland, is an internationally operating and fast growing IoT pioneer with an innovative, creative and open-minded startup attitude. We are a service provider offering real-time cargo monitoring services to increase visibility in global trade. Our monitoring service underlies a global pool of sensor devices that is managed by our operations team. Now we are searching for a motivated and skilled Engagement & Customer Service Manager who has already collected experience in a similar role.
- You run one international client project with a leading global tobacco company
- You are the project owner and leader in close cooperation with our client
- You deal with our client’s international teams around the globe (focus on Asia and Europe)
- You run education sessions and webinars
- Your implement a project controlling
- You define relevant KPI’s
- You lead a project assistant of your choice
- You report to the COO directly
As we put some of our most important client engagements into your hands we expect some selected skills from you. Since you act as the first point of contact for our clients we are convinced that your excellent communicational skills are a major plus.
- You have deep practical experience within an international logistical environment (i.e. import/export or planning)
- You bring in your experience and knowledge about logistical procedures and customer care
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- You have very good English and eloquent communicational skills
- You take ownership of tasks and initiatives
- You work in a structured way – focusing on high-quality services towards our clients
- You appreciate working autonomously
- You feel comfortable in running education sessions and webinars
- You understand the importance of acting pro-actively
- You understand data management in general
- You are interested in IoT and technical devices
- You are motivated and bring in decision taking skills
- You have a valid Swiss work permit
What we offer:
- We provide an exciting work environment
- We offer the latest working tools and software
- We will guide you through an in-depth introductory phase
- We offer 5 weeks of vacation
- We have our offices in Baar CH, Greifswald DE and Querétaro MX
- We run challenging projects around the globe with some of the leading companies in the world
- We keep quick decision-making and start-up spirit alive
We do not work with recruiting agency. Please apply directly by clicking button below. We will contact you if there is relevant match.